Friday, February 15, 2008

Too Much Information!

I was tagged, so I must oblige. Here ya go:


Nickname: Jana Poo, but only my cousin Vicki calls me that now.
I was born in: Tillamook, OR- a true Oregonian!
What do you do to relax?? lay in bed and veg out to the TV
Favorite smell? Coffee, cookies,bacon, flowers of any type.
Favorite food?? Shrimp and cake. But not shrimp cake!
Favorite pie? Shwans lemon creme, the best pie ever! Pecan pie comes in 2nd.
Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving and Christmas
Favorite vacation spot? Oregon Coast, I've been to very few Vacation spots.
Favorite dessert? Toll House bar cookies
Favorite movie? Grease, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Bridges of Madison County
Favorite day of the week? Saturday
Favorite salad dressing?? Hidden valley ranch
Favorite brand of body wash?? WalMart brand, but I'm now boycotting Walmart (long story).
Favorite toothpaste?? Crest Pro health
My favorite gem? Diamonds! The bigger the better.
Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle?? 4
Favorite number?? 7
How do you see yourself in 10 years?? Rich and retired!
Furthest place you will send this message? WWW
(X) Gone on a blind date ? One. To see the movie Blind date. LOL
(X) Skipped school? Quite a bit!
(X) Watched someone die? My dog Toby and Cat, Maverick. RIP guys.
(X) Been to Canada? Yes, to see the Jacksons Victory Tour when I was 19, and again to see Pink Floyd at 28.
() Been to Mexico?
() Been to Florida?
(X) Been on a plane?
(X) Been lost? Just in Portland a few times. Thats scary!!
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country? Washington DC and Virginia Beach
(X) Gone to Washington DC? Hope to go again soon.
(X) Swam in the ocean? Only in Hawaii. Oregon is too cold.
(X) Cried yourself to sleep? more times than I can count.
(X) Played cops and robber? Thats all we had to do back then.(and get into trouble)
(X) Recently colored with crayons? Back in December before I quite daycare
() Sang Karaoke? Never!
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Daily.
(X) Made prank phone calls? In Jr. High my girlfriends and I called the local country radio station and requested "Sippin My Brandy on an old Broken Porch" by Country Bob and the Boblets.And the DJ said he'll look for it. We totally made it up!! LOL This still makes me belly laugh.
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Yes, when I think about the prank phone calls.
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Rochelle and I did this earlier this winter!
(X) Danced in the rain?
(X) Written a letter to Santa Clause?
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe? Of course!
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Probably, don't remember.
(X) Blown bubbles? Soap bubbles, gum bubbles, I love bubbles!
(X) Gone ice-skating? I love to skate!
(X) Been skinny dipping outdoors? I plead the 5th.
(X) Gone to the movies? Not often enough.
(X) Body Piercings? Just ears
() Ever been to Africa? No desire
(X) Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Probably, don't remember.
(X) Ever been in a car accident?
() Ever been on TV?
() Ever steal any traffic signs?? I wasn't that bad! I threw a frog in a church once when I was 7 and got busted.

OK, Miss Tagger, I hope you are happy. :)

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I'm happy! Now you have to take off your Christmas music, I took down my wreaths!

Jana said...

Darn it! I was going to take a picture of your wreath and blog about it. I thought maybe you were just really early for next year!
I don't know how to change my music, I need you to come help me.