OK, so this is where I'm supposed to write something about myself, but I must confess, I'm not very good at that. Like my title says, I'm boring! First of all, I must thank BFF Rochelle for creating this blog, because I'm not very good at computers either. Actually, she was going to set it up whether I wanted it or not! So, Thanks Rochelle (I think) :) Anyhoo, if you check out my playlist you can tell I love The Bee Gees. I'm a HUGE fan and I figure that anyone who thinks they were just a disco band doesn't know their music very well. I have almost 30 of their CD's that date from the 1960's to the early 2000's. Barry Gibb is one of THE most prolific writers ever and you've probably sung along to many of his songs and didn't know he wrote it. It's also probably obvious that I love Frogs and raccoons too. The raccoons mostly because I love their little masked faces but the Frogs and I go way back. My maiden name is Frangos and to a 1st grader, that sounds a lot like Frogos. So the nick names started and the frog gifts started rolling in, and here I am 36 years later (you do the math) with an enormous frog collection. But most of all, I love my handsome husband, Daniel (more on him later) and my beautiful & witty daughter (more on her later, too) Olivia, who is almost a teen and has the attitude to prove it! There is not much else to write about myself, my life is just a beautiful shade of beige.
Meet Olivia
This is Olivia. Born nearly 12 years ago with a head full of blond curls. She came into the world screaming and full of life, and she hasn't stopped since! She is a handfull no matter what her age. I'm glad I only have one of her! Besides testing my patience daily, Olivia is very intelligent with a wisdom that seems beyond her 12 short years. When she started school, her kindergarten teacher asked me if she could test her for TAG (Talented And Gifted) because "she is one smart kid". She scored 97 out of 100 questions and she was immediately accepted. By the end of that year she was reading chapter books and now reads entire Stephen King novels in a weekend. When she was 6 months old, we took the Mommy & Me swimming classes and turned into a fish. This is her 2nd year on the local Swim Team. She is a great swimmer and her best stroke is the Freestyle. A typical pre-teen, she loves boys, make-up, boys, talking on the phone, boys, computers, her ipod and oh yes, BOYS!!
This Is Daniel
He's a plumber, he's a hunter, he's a big eater and a big kid at heart. Most of all he's an awesome husband and dad. He listens to all my crazy rantings, he puts up with my frogs, racoons and cats and he even likes the Bee Gees! He's big on all sports, but mostly baseball, having been a star player himself all the way from T-ball to his senior year in high-school. He helps coach Kyle's little league teams and wishes that baseball was a year around sport. He's a lot of fun to be around, with a dry sense of humor that most people don't pick up on right away. He likes to tease people, and if he's got a hose in hand and is in a playful mood, you better run, or you'll get wet! And obviously, he's a cutie! I'm a lucky girl!
1 comment:
Okay the pictures dont seem to do it justice. That was fun to watch.
Post a Comment